Wednesday 6 August 2008

Wedding bells

I was soo thrilled to be brought along to Sarah and Marks wedding by there photographer Gerry Costello. As a first time second shooter it was a huge learning experience for me. I could tell how important it was for Gerry to have had all his wedding experience, there is soo much to be on top of all the time. It was an amazing day, and everything went swimmingly. Having just got my hands on my first flash that morning, it was tough, but I was happy with some shots, see them on Flickr here. As always, room for improvement, so looking forward to the next one.

Big Thank You to Gerry for being so patient with me and to Sarah and Mark for letting me be a part of their special day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dee, looks like you did a fabulous job and I'm sure the bride and groom will be delighted with them! You're really lucky to have had the opportunity to shoot with someone with experience, there's just so much to remember and be ahead of like you say it's great to have someone there who's been through it all before.

Well done!