Tuesday 26 August 2008

Catching up...

Took so many pictures between the last two weekends, I think it'll take me a while to go through them all... that'll teach me for being snap-happy ;)
here's a quick sneak peak of some pictures from the weekend before last. I went out on a photo expedition along the coasts of Clare and Galway with the two, very talented photographers, brothers Alan and Austin Lambe.
Some from Saturday...






More on flickr

more pics coming soon from the Sunday in Kinvara... and of course my first ever solo wedding, from this weekend's family affair, also.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So good......

Aoluain said...

Hey Dee,

Love the set especially the b+w.
the daisy pic is lovely too nicely isolated. the moment where the surfer "crashes" is great even though the horizon is not straight, good for a snap shot though.

A