Friday 15 June 2012

Mel and Kerry's big day











Kerry and Mel are the sweetest couple. They celebrated their wedding in the beautiful Durrow Castle. I love this location from the first time I attended a wedding here, which was a winter wedding. The castle and grounds are perfect for any time of year. They've stuck with traditional décor and the staff too are very friendly. Kerry is from the States and has adapted to life and the weather here by now. They are so meant for each other these two, is was obvious from the first time I saw them together at their engagement session, they seamed to know each other so well they had conversations without the need for words... handy that! I wish them both the very best, I'm sure they'll have a very long and happy future together. 
Thanks guys, for allowing me to be part of your great day! 


Dee :)

No comments: